Lew Sauder-Author: Consulting 101: 101 Tips For Success in Consulting
· According to a recent Chicago Tribune article, “Unemployment for 20- to 24-year-olds hit a record high of more than 17 percent earlier this year.”
· Graduating seniors wonder how they will compete in the job market against currently out-of-work people with years of practical experience.
· As businesses turn to consulting firms for their needed projects and staffing, Consulting may be the one industry that provides ample opportunity for entry level job seekers.
· It’s not enough today to simply have a degree in a major field such as Accounting, Information Technology, Marketing, etc. A job seeker today needs to also have knowledge of the soft skills required to be successful in Consulting.
· In Consulting 101, Lew Sauder provides 101 suggestions for anyone considering a career in consulting to be successful.
· Mr. Sauder uses case studies to provide tips on client relations, career management, client expectation setting, sales and communication.
Contact information for Lew Sauder:
To book Mr. Sauder for a live or taped interview, contact him by phone at:
708/243-1944 or by email at Lew@Consulting101Book.com.